Friday, February 28, 2014

Macaron Party Cake

Hello everyone so sorry that I havent been updating the blog for a while

We had been extremely busy with taking care of my critically ill bunny Nestor and moving house. Nestor passed away sadly 4 days ago after a long battle with his illness. It is still very hard to cope with the loss and I miss him very much. he was very dear to our heart and a warrior.



RIP now my sweet angel, until we meet again....


I had made a cake for client who requested a Macaron party cake. this is the first time I ever make one and the result was not too bad :) It was for her son birthday party. what do you guys think ?

5 comments:

  1. Losing a love one is never easy , take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cake! Such a striking color combo. I am a long-time admirer of your work (I even own your book!), and I am hosting a macaron link party this month and I would be thrilled if you could join! Hope to see you there!

    Sara @Tried&Twisted

    http://www.triedandtwisted.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-of-macaron-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for your kind comment and support :) Hope you like the book and yes I would love to participate :) Thank you for the invitation

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration!!! :) http://www.forkandstory.com/2/post/2014/04/english-garden-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, what a party!! I hope you enjoyed your birthday there. Your birthday cake was look very yummy and beautiful..

    best birthday party bar nyc

    ReplyDelete